The 12.25” A1000, ideal for youth ballplayers who
see time at every position, features Wilson’s iconic H-Web to corral the
ball. The all-leather construction offers a durable and lightweight
feel with Cream,Blue, Red Grey Top Grain leather, binding and dual welting.
Engineered for youth players, the A1000 boasts a Quick Fit Wrist elastic
system that adjusts to hug the wrist, and finger stalls are short and
narrow for a steady control of the glove.
- Crafted with sturdy, supple full-grain Optima leather that conforms to your hand and is game-ready
- Double palm construction adds a layer of leather between palm and shell for maximum pocket stability
- Rolled Dual Welting™ offers improved support and helps glove maintain its shape season after season
- H-web design and pocket allows infielders to secure the ball and quickly transfer to throwing hand
- Pedroia Fit has a narrower hand opening, shorter finger stalls for players with smaller hands
- DriLex® wrist lining helps keep your hand dry and comfortable while fielding
- Glove logos and model number with new outline design for a standout style